Flying is a great hobby, and i been always a technology hobbyist :)
Today i’m doing kickoff of rc plane builing as my hobby project, after tones of youtube and reading identified few components to buy. below list will explain what to buy and why.
- Radio Transmiter-Reciver - Avionic RCB6i - 6 Channel (₹5000)
- Brushless motor (1400kv) (₹650)
- ESC (40A) (₹450)
- LiPo battery - 2200mAh 3S, 11V (₹3500)
- Balance charger (₹700)
- 2 Servo motorts - 9g (₹200 *2)
- Foam or cardboar, big one.
- Cutter (₹150)
- Hinges and controll wire (₹50)
- Soldering Iron (₹250)
- Propeller 10*4.5 (₹160)
- Hot Glue Gun (₹500)
- 2 Inch Cello tape (₹50)
- flight controller, (I ‘ll try if i can use RPi2 for this, extra gyro will need)